Check out What We've Done...
For ALL Generations: Making World
Agriculture More Sustainable
- Published for the World Sustainable Agriculture
- A 640-page book containing poignant articles about the state of our Earth
with regard to sustainable agriculture, ecology, and world hunger.
- Includes over 50 inspiring profiles of organizations around the world
which are making a difference in the lives of human beings everywhere.
- Cover design, layout, preparation, and publishing by OM Publishing
- OM also contributed to the editing and proofing.
- Library of Congress #: 96-71652
- ISBN #: 0-9655767-0-1
The Emerging Role of NGOs in
African Sustainable Development
- A book prepared for the UN-NADAF (United Nations New Agenda for the
Development of Africa in the 1990s)
- Presented at the UN General Assembly in 1996
- Cover design, layout, preparation, proofing, and publishing by OM
- A 250-page book describing the role of NGOs (Non-Government
Organizations) in the development of many African nations
- The entire presentation is given in both English
The Africa to Come
- A perpetual diary with contributions by children and youth of Africa
- Prepared for the African Action on AIDS, under sponsorship of the UNDP
(United Nations Development Programme)
- Layout and design by Parvati H. McPheeters; Preparation, proofing, and
publishing by OM Publishing Consultants
Fighting Hunger With Cassava
- A booklet containing 22 recipes using cassava, a plant which grows very
easily in many types of soil, and is considered to be a help in the fight against hunger
- Prepared for the African Action on AIDS, under sponsorship of the
AAA/GICPAB Center of Excellence Activities (UN)
- Layout and design by Allan Markmann; Preparation, publishing by OM
Return to "Categories"